I made this over the weekend because it popped up on my timehop and I realized I should tell you all about it. This is soooo yummy with a side of BBQ chicken. It’s also SO easy to make and it’s very clean and nutritious. It is primal since there is a little bit of dairy – organic sour cream – you can also substitute organic greek yogurt if you’d like! Like I have said before, I don’t do dairy often at all. I may have a small serving once a week if that! This doesn’t even equate to a full serving of dairy so it does not affect my stomach.
- 1 head of green cabbage, sliced and chopped fine
- Juice of 3 limes + zest of 1 lime
- 1 large bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced and chopped (seeds intact)
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream OR Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Lots of fresh black pepper and pink salt
Chop your veggies and toss them in a large mixing bowl. Add your remaining ingredients and stir well until combined. That’s it! Stores in fridge up to 5-7 days. Makes a lot of servings! Enjoy as much as you want!