These are my favorite little clean treats to keep on hand pretty much always. I love them because they are filling, slightly sweet, and very nutritious! They require no baking and are very quick to prepare. I like to have these on hand at all times because I often want something slightly sweet, but not detrimental to my health or my fitness goals. These are great because they only have a small amount of pure maple syrup! A little goes a long way! I promise if you make these – you can definitely say NO to all the packaged sweets in the grocery store!
- 1.5 cups almond butter (I like crunchy kind from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 heaping cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips (You can find at Target, Whole Foods, Publix)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Dash of Pink Salt
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, adding the chocolate chips last. Form into small balls – about 16-18 balls. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes and then store in the fridge. Enjoy 1-2 balls per day!
1 thought on “Energy balls”
out of all the recipes you can find online, this one looks a treat, Ill have to give it a shot
LikeLiked by 1 person