This was a creation because it includes some of my FAVORITE foods on the planet! It’s also super easy to prepare and requires few ingredients and the flavor explosion in your mouth is for real!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1/2 lb grassfed beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 white onion, sliced and diced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced and cooked per my instructions (peeling them is a personal preference)
- 2 eggs
- paprika, pink/sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder (for the beef)
- Prepare sweet potato fries as my instructions from previous blog.
- When they are almost done, get your beef and onion ready.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet with some coconut oil and add your onion and let it saute for a few minutes before adding your beef and all of your seasonings – 1-2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, dashes of sea salt and pepper and 1 tsp chili powder.
- Cook over medium high heat until brown.
- Then reduce heat to about low and crack 2 eggs on top of beef and onion and cover with a lid. Let cook until the egg looks about done – 3-4 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat, place fries on two plates and top with the beef, onion, and egg! It should look similar to the below. Please serve with EXTRA VEGGIES (always) on the side.