This recipe was actually an accidental recipe – and it turned out to be SO delicious that I had to make it again! It’s very similar to my stuffed bell pepper recipe – except turned into a meatloaf.
- 1 lb chorizo
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 2 organic eggs, whisked
- 1/4 c ketchup (organic)
- 2 teaspoons clean sriracha (optional, I buy mine from Whole Foods because it has no preservatives)
- 1 6 ounce can organic tomato paste
- Spices: sea salt, pepper, chipotle powder/chili powder, garlic powder – to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Take some grass-fed butter and rub it all over a 9×11 or other large glass baking dish. Then mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl and then put into the dish. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, and then cover with foil for last thirty minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Enjoy with veggies or roasted sweet potato fries, or whatever you desire!
Prep time: 10 minutes. Bake time: 60 minutes.