This is an easy, simplified version of stir fry. Feel free to add more veggies if you wish! This took about 30 minutes from prep to finish.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2-3 large broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1/2 onion (I used white onion), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
For the sauce:
- 1/4 c Bragg’s liquid aminos or coconut aminos (coconut aminos has less sodium-both are non-gmo which is what we want!)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- dash fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- dash of sriracha (about 1 teaspoon)
- garlic powder, red pepper flakes, to taste (a few dashes of each!)
- Arrowroot powder, for thickening
Heat some grassfed butter or coconut oil in a large cast iron pan over medium high heat and add your chicken. Cook until done and remove from heat and set aside. Then heat more coconut oil or butter and saute your onions and garlic for a few minutes, then add your chopped broccoli. Cook for about 3-4 minutes and add the sauce and the chicken. Lastly, stir in the arrowroot powder/water mixture for thickening.
Remove from heat and serve over jasmine rice. Serves 2 people.