I LOVE a good stir fry with a ton of fresh vegetables. It’s my favorite thing ever – a meal with tons of veggies. Seriously can’t go wrong there. This is even more delicious because of the fresh ginger which adds SO much flavor to a dish. You simply can’t go without it! Here’s how I made this:
- 3 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 organic bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- Brussels sprouts, 1 cup chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 small head broccli
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- dash of sea salt (liquid aminos is already salty) and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- coconut oil (or organic sesame oil), for cooking
- Arrowroot powder
Melt some coconut oil in a large skillet and brown your chicken over medium high heat. When fully cooked, remove from heat and set aside. Next saute your onions and garlic for a few minutes with some more coconut oil. Add the grated ginger and carrots and cook for a few minutes more. Then add the liquid aminos, honey and remaining veggies.
Meanwhile, mix together the arrowroot powder with some water and set aside (if you buy Bob’s Red Mill it will tell you exactly how to prepare).
Stir the veggies and continue to cook for a total of about 10-15 minutes.
Mix the arrowroot powder/water in last just before removing from heat.
Remove from heat and toss with the chicken in a large bowl. Serve over organic jasmine rice! Enjoy and enjoy all the leftovers!